Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Sided Print

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by graphicwarning, Mar 3, 2014.

1. graphicwarning

graphicwarning Member

Aug 30, 2012
    NB, Canada
    I try to use Oracal products whenever possible, but I’m wondering if such a product exists that is a printable “blockout”… but in a white/white configuration? I understand that the typical blackout used is black/white to achieve the opacity, but is there a printable white vinyl with clear adhesive that is truly opaque?

The reason I ask… I’m printing vinyl double sided in glass and acrylic displays (all interior, all small pieces), and want to try and avoid the typical clear printed in mirror/white vinyl/printed blockout configuration. Three layers is a pain… and I am wondering if there is something I can do to get it down to two layers... clear+blockout.

They are all different graphics on each piece so I can’t get them printed in bulk/screen printed.

Any suggestions?

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    You can print double sided on a number of different materials and then just apply a double sided permanent/removable face mount and apply. I typically sell my double sided latex poster paper for this application and then use the double sided mount and your good to go. You could also use double sided banner no problem