• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Sided Print

graphicwarning

I try to use Oracal products whenever possible, but I’m wondering if such a product exists that is a printable “blockout”… but in a white/white configuration? I understand that the typical blackout used is black/white to achieve the opacity, but is there a printable white vinyl with clear adhesive that is truly opaque?

The reason I ask… I’m printing vinyl double sided in glass and acrylic displays (all interior, all small pieces), and want to try and avoid the typical clear printed in mirror/white vinyl/printed blockout configuration. Three layers is a pain… and I am wondering if there is something I can do to get it down to two layers... clear+blockout.

They are all different graphics on each piece so I can’t get them printed in bulk/screen printed.

Any suggestions?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can print double sided on a number of different materials and then just apply a double sided permanent/removable face mount and apply. I typically sell my double sided latex poster paper for this application and then use the double sided mount and your good to go. You could also use double sided banner no problem