• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Sided Printing HP L260 & Caldera

Ditchmiester

I'm trying for the first time to print 2 sided decals on a synthetic paper. When I load the machine to print side A it works fine. I cut it and reload it and it find the mark for side B. Loads like it should. Then When I send the file from Caldera to the HP and mark it as Side B it doesn't adjust for the top margin and will be off by whatever the top margin is. I've tested this with different top margins and when I put it on a light table and measure it is off that amount every time. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

I've created two seperate PDF files out of Corel and let caldera step and repeat the layout. Side A has a contour cut on the shape fur cutting on our Summa S2. Any more information you need let me know. I really need to get this figured out as I need to get a sample out tomorrow.