• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Double-sided T-bar stake?

T_K

I have a customer who's a realtor for Century 21. They've rebranded to a circular logo, and she's interested in the idea of a circular real estate sign, but she wants it double-sided. It would be something unique in the market that could draw attention.

My first thought was to use a t-stake, but I'm not finding any through my vendors that work double-sided because they're all angle iron.

My next thought was to contact local fabricators to see what it would cost me to make t-stakes out of square tubing. Then I can use 2 aluminum blanks and bolt them on either side of the frame.

I think getting a wrap-around frame produced would be too expensive for this. But I'm not sure.

Am I on the right track, or is there a simpler solution that I'm not seeing? If there's some mass produced option out there already, I'd think it would likely be cheaper. But I'm not finding it if there is.

ams

LStake.gif
What about an L Stake like this?