• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Downloaded the new versaworks software.

signpainter51

I have a Roland 540v vers cam. I decided to download the newest version of versa works. 3.2. I initiated and now the popup says that the ink is not correct and that the file needs to be updated and I cannot close the file. I have to hit the control alt delete to get it to stop giving me the same message. I have called roland support team. They send me a couple of links. I downloaded and I still have the problem. I am using the old computer with the older version on it to run the roland. I went to my distribitor and he said all I had to do is initiate the application. It still says that the ink is not the same as the software. Does anyone have any Ideas on how to solve this.

stickygraphics12

SlamDunk is right on the 4.0 version, and when I upgraded I had the problem you are having. It has to do with the fact that your IP Address is incorrect. Whenever you upgrade or initialize theapplication it changes the IP address inside versaworks and you have to re-enter it. I make sure I write down the IP address bc searching for it was a pain in the you know what!

signpainter51

Stickygraphics do you mean that it changes my IP Address on my machine. I know it and have entered it 3 times. It takes it and says the roland is connected. Then when I rip it goes back to ink is not the same.

stickygraphics12

I had that same problem and the IP address was incorrect! I had to go into DOS mode and find out the computers IP all over again and then re enter the IP. It tokk me forever to figure it out bc my computer for some reason was giving me a wrong IP address. It's been a few months, but it was a disaster til I got it fixed.

DRamm76

I have had some of my customers had problems when they downloaded an update when they were working with earlier versions. For some reason it just gave them some odd issues. I would suggest uninstalling it completely and doing a fresh install from a new Versaworks 4.0 disc