• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dragon Fly & Lady Bug

J

john1

A F'N MAZING

Is all your signs you been posting EPS foam or?

I want to dabble into signs of this nature and wanted some more direction.

Thank you!

piccadillysigns

Hi John

We use 18-30lbs HDU From Coastal Enterprises, We have used EPS as a rock face backer for a sign just a few weeks ago, but 99% of our work is with the HDU you can get a lot of detail from HDU, check out RogueRoller posts he has done some amazing work with EPS Foam.

HulkSmash

Hi John

We use 18-30lbs HDU From Coastal Enterprises, We have used EPS as a rock face backer for a sign just a few weeks ago, but 99% of our work is with the HDU you can get a lot of detail from HDU, check out RogueRoller posts he has done some amazing work with EPS Foam.

HDU just seems like it would be a more solid, or stable sign?

I wouldn't know this is not my nitch market at all. Your work is very nice.. the detail is crazy.

J

john1

Hi John

Awesome, Thanks

I see my supplier sells signfoam 3 and precision board. I know coastal is the makers of precision board but signfoam 3 seems alot cheaper for some reason.

piccadillysigns

Hi John
Sorry I have only used coastals products so I can't comment on the sign foam
The supplier may give you a chunk of each to try it out to see which one works for you

Just a thought
Paul