• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dragster Wrap

db motorsports

I've looked at quite a few threads but cant search 100's of pages. I need some advice. I have a customer with a rear engine dragster and want to wrap it. I need some recommendations on laminate. They are not trying to nickle and dime me, just want a good quality product that has as much gloss as possible. Also, for my perverse curiosity, is there a DECENT effects laminate (ie, pearl, etc.) that is worth looking into. Thanks everyone for your assistance.

db motorsports

I have done a few already, this customer is a bit more picky, wants finish as close to wet look clear coat paint. The last car I did was 3751/290. Just looking into other possible laminates or materials to give the finish my customer is looking for

formanek

Here is a Harley fairing I skin'd then clearcoated with auto clear. Turns out great.

Attachments

• ken.jpg
    ken.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 161
here's a few pics of a jr dragster we just finished. art by beardart.com wrap by vc707.com

Attachments

• dragster-2.jpg
    dragster-2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 171
  • dragster.jpg
    dragster.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 198