Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draped Cross

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Timothy Davis, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Timothy Davis

Timothy Davis Member

Jul 30, 2006
    I am looking for an AI or eps of a cloth drapped cross. I have been searching for some time and cna not seem to locate this sucker.

The cloth goes over the sides and behind the center and hangs down off the side post.

Tags:
  2. Rhinoz

Rhinoz Member

Apr 26, 2006
    I have this one on file, can't remember where I got it.

Attached Files:

3. Timothy Davis

Timothy Davis Member

Jul 30, 2006
    That is kind of what I am looking for can this be cut single color?

The women wants to use it for a In memory of decal, someone some time ago made her one and she wants another one. She will not settle for anything else.

The one she has now is done in white with the cloth being clearcut with detail and the cross being solid.

4. Rhinoz

Rhinoz Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Use that one I posted, just trace it.

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

place a sheet of paper over hers........take a lead pencil......
    andcover the paper with the lead pencil...(the end that leaves dk. gray marks on the paper)......you will get an outline of hers.....now take that paper and get a tracing paper sheet place over the one with all the pencil marks...and then redraw all the outlines.........place that in a scanner.....save the trace as an .AI or .EPS and then clean it up somemore or send to plotter.....just that easy.........