• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Draped Cross

Timothy Davis

I am looking for an AI or eps of a cloth drapped cross. I have been searching for some time and cna not seem to locate this sucker.

The cloth goes over the sides and behind the center and hangs down off the side post.

Rhinoz

I have this one on file, can't remember where I got it.

Attachments

• cross and drape.gif
    cross and drape.gif
    62.5 KB · Views: 745

Timothy Davis

That is kind of what I am looking for can this be cut single color?

The women wants to use it for a In memory of decal, someone some time ago made her one and she wants another one. She will not settle for anything else.

The one she has now is done in white with the cloth being clearcut with detail and the cross being solid.

OldPaint

place a sheet of paper over hers........take a lead pencil......
andcover the paper with the lead pencil...(the end that leaves dk. gray marks on the paper)......you will get an outline of hers.....now take that paper and get a tracing paper sheet place over the one with all the pencil marks...and then redraw all the outlines.........place that in a scanner.....save the trace as an .AI or .EPS and then clean it up somemore or send to plotter.....just that easy.........