• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dreamscape media stretching on hp360

Huntin2

Help....Has anyone had issues with Dreamscape Matte stretching when printing multiple panels? One panel prints perfect and then the next one is 1/4" shorter. Any advice would be appreciated.

derekw13029

Not sure if I've had that issue, but to be honest not sure if I've checked panels to be within 1/4'' because I rarely print my drops at the same width.

I have had a coalescence issue with DS Matte though. On multiple roles. It isn't a substrate advance, or an optimizer issue (unless I just can't seem to dial in the right setting). The problem is, every single other media prints fine, but DS Matte always comes out with a sporadic grain, and just doesn't coalesce in the dark tones.

The Matte seems to be *really* prone to curling though, seems like I have to cut a new fresh piece every time I load it.

Off the top of my head I would temperature, or curing time could be an issue with your problem. What profile are you using?

Huntin2

I just spoke to Dreamscape and they tell me the media is stable. The issue is in the calibration/feed of the media. Looking into that now. Will keep you posted.

Huntin2

Have you ran a substrate advance test plot? Could it be an issue with the OMAS?

Derekw13029, you were correct. running the test plot and making the adjustments fixed the problem. We just printed 13 45"x155" panels and the all lined up perfectly. Thanks for the help. Steve