• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dreamscape

Deere

I have a customer wanting me to print on the Dreamscape wallpaper. I use a SP540v and want to get feedback on this material. What profile did you use,any tricks etc. Thanks

rjssigns

We sub out odd requests like wallpaper. Not worth the learning curve/carrying costs unless it will be a steady seller.

Saw Trax

There is a bit of a learning curve - I use to print on the Dreamscape with a JV-33. It took a little bit of trial and error on the Mimaki to get the heat settings just right and I had to raise the head to the higher setting - but overall it was pretty straightforward.

Is there a head height adjustment on your Roland? I know a few sign shops that print A LOT of this material on their Rolands - but a different model printer than yours.

Deere

Yes, regular or high setting on this roland. Just curious what profile in Versa Works people use. I see the heat setting that is needed on the DreamScape site. Any more suggestions?

Deere

Another thing,will it work on a newly finished wall? Do you have to laminate this? It will be going behind acrylic? Any thought? Thanks