• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dreem Time Design Contest - Final Entries

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure Jim. The forum software doesn't provide for a breakdown of unique views and that kind of a number would certainly indicate a high percentage of repeat viewers.

I can tell you that the site is currently seeing traffic in excess of 100 unique registered members a day. In addition there are considerably more "guests" which aren't measureable because they include search engine spiders in large numbers along with unregistered visitors.

You're right though about it being attractive to advertisers .... especially when compared to rates one gets in print advertising.

Stay tuned. We will be introducing banner advertising, along with the already in place Merchant Classifieds, in the near future.

jimdes

Fantastic!
Your dedication and support to this forum deserves financial reward. Maintianing this site requires a lot of attention and you have done that very well. When the banners begin, I will support those businesses whenever possuble.

Thanks again Fred!

idsign

Shovelhead,

I voted for the one with the subliminal sexual messages. :Big Laugh of course.

Freud, Jung and Shorter - the Dreem Time Dream Team?

Ooops here come the ludes..... :Sleeping:

(barry - autosignature)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Vote.gif

David Snider

I want to appeal! I want to appeal! I feel people have accidentally voted for Jen when they were intending to vote for me!

There should have been more space between voting dots to prevent this from happening.

I mean, really, I only got 4 votes and Jen got 15 surely this was an accident.

Oh! Wait! Maybe my 4 votes were meant for Jen. mmmmmmm? ummmmm? mmmmmmm? uhhhhhhh. I guess I should be thankful for my 4 "accidental" votes.

Congrats Jen! Great Job!

And thank you Fred for providing us with the contest and the prizes. Hope to see you can do this again. It was a lot of fun.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Okay it's official. Voting is closed.

Jen Goodwin wins top honors and her choice of a copy of Plotter Art™ Originals or the soon (er or later) to be released Plotter Art™ Print & Cut Color Collection.

1st runner up is Tikiboyz and second runner up is Shovelhead.

The good news is that we have a prize for each of our runner ups thanx to the generosity of Steve C. with SignFonts.com and Chris with GraphiXtreme.

1st runner up gets their choice of either 5 new fonts coming up for release by SignFonts or a copy of Chris's SignCalc Price Estimation software.

Marlene Young gets honorable mention for best emotional begging.

I'd like to say
thank%20you.gif
to all the members who took the time to design and submit something. They were all great.:thumb: And also thank the members who took the time to vote and to comment.

We'll do something again soon. :signs101::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping:

geb

Congrat's Jen, great design. Also Tikiboyz and shovelhead. Thanks for the contest Fred, and to Steve C. and Chris for the runnerup prizes.

Everyone that entered great designs, it was alot of fun seeing different ideas.

George

Jen Goodwin

WOW!! Wicked cool. :peace!: That is a great way to start the New Years Celebration!! I am soooo happy that Shovelhead and Tiki Boys get something too!! Congrats! Thanks everybody! and Happy New Year!
Fred :U Rock:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thankyou:
David....you don't live in Florida, you cannot state that you don't know how to vote :Big Laugh
:thumb: :thumb:

jimdes

Congrats Jen! - Great stuff
Tiki, nice work - let's see some more in the gallery!
Shovelhead, I'd send you my tins any day!

Fred, thanks again and I can't wait for the next challenge!

The red states still scare me . . .

SouthPaw

I really liked Rick's 1st, 2nd, and 7th logos of those which he did NOT pursue. They were very crisp and creative, I thought.

I also liked nuke's van a lot...very clever and humorous...made it look like a contractor's truck...great!

I probably would have voted for the Tikiboyz design, though.

Not it is very relevant now, though.

--William