• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drive shaft on fb500 falling off

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
The drive shaft for my fb500 keeps coming loose , I am able to get it back in the hole at the bottom but as it prints the shaft raises higher and higher until it comes out again. Any thoughts on how to fix it?
4E79678F-16A2-48B6-B357-48DA46C94870.jpeg
F1BA6501-005F-489A-923A-590EDB935075.jpeg

AlsEU

Are you sure that anything is missing? I would say that the shaft should be locked somehow to prevent such situations. Some Seeger ring? And what did you use to make these photos???

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
Are you sure that anything is missing? I would say that the shaft should be locked somehow to prevent such situations. Some Seeger ring? And what did you use to make these photos???
Someone else said that too that there is no clamp/way for it to stay tight but it doesn't come with any other part, I've checked the manual and mine looks the same. These photos I took a pic with my phone of my computer.