Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver for a Roland PNC 910

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Vinny's Sign Shack, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Vinny's Sign Shack

Vinny's Sign Shack Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Hey great people of Signs101 I need to find driver or help loading my drivers from floppy, I have 2 floppy's on esays Driver ver.2.50 for Windows 3.1 and the other says version 1.7 for Windows 1.7.
    I can not get either to load the drivers, is it because the computer is to new? or do I need differn't drivers? I bought a pair of these for $100 and one was brand new, I figured I would use them for on location signs and shirts and such.
    Thanks great people hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

PNC-910 24" CUTTER? you need DJ2729OJ.EXE

3. Vinny's Sign Shack

Vinny's Sign Shack Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Hey OP I figured you would know something about Rolands after doing a search on Signs101.
    I beleive it is a 15" cutter, Where do I found DJ2729OJ.EXE, I googled it, and searched Rolands website and have not found it?
    Thanks OP!!!
    P.S. I also love your Paint Bus, It is waaaayyyyyyy KEWL!

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

send me an email to pitb@bellsouth.net and ill email it to ya....BUS IS GONA BE FOR SALE.....it is a 1974 P-30 chevy with 30,069 ACTUAL MILES.....