Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver for Jaguar II-61 for Windows 7? Problems with GCC Club

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by desperatesignguy, Jul 11, 2013.

1. desperatesignguy

desperatesignguy New Member

Jul 11, 2013
    I am trying to find a USB driver for the GCC Jaguar II-61 cutting plotter for Windows 7. I've registered with the GCC club and attempted to download the drivers from their site, but they won't allow me to get to the drivers because product registration is required and I bought the plotter second hand. Apparently the previous owner registered it and now the site will not allow me to re-register it... Ive attempted to get in touch with GCC, but no luck. If anyone could send me the file or tell me where to find it, I'd really appreciate it.
    Tried the search function and found someone having a similar (but not exact) issue from 2008 or 2009 and didn't want to bump and old thread.

Tags:
  2. desperatesignguy

desperatesignguy New Member

Jul 11, 2013
    GCC World

Does anyone have a username and password for the GCC club that I could use to log in and download the drivers? Anybody, please help. I will gladly pay you for your time or for the driver itself. I'm desperate here

3. grafigo

grafigo Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Valjevo, Serbia