• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Driver for Jaguar II-61 for Windows 7? Problems with GCC Club

I am trying to find a USB driver for the GCC Jaguar II-61 cutting plotter for Windows 7. I've registered with the GCC club and attempted to download the drivers from their site, but they won't allow me to get to the drivers because product registration is required and I bought the plotter second hand. Apparently the previous owner registered it and now the site will not allow me to re-register it... Ive attempted to get in touch with GCC, but no luck. If anyone could send me the file or tell me where to find it, I'd really appreciate it.
Tried the search function and found someone having a similar (but not exact) issue from 2008 or 2009 and didn't want to bump and old thread.

GCC World

Does anyone have a username and password for the GCC club that I could use to log in and download the drivers? Anybody, please help. I will gladly pay you for your time or for the driver itself. I'm desperate here