• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Driver Needed Flexi 6.5 and Graphtec fc5100

cooolyoda

We had a runtime error this morning and had to clear preferences. Now when trying to re-connect the FC5100, it is not on the drop down menu. I was not here when they set this up so I have no idea if it was on an updater disk that is now missing or if they bypassed it. I have tried the fc4100 but it does not cut from that. Is there a ICC driver, or new graphtec output driver available for version 6.5

Thanks in advance.

The Graphtec FC5100 will run with the FC4100 driver, just be sure that the handshaking parameters are all set consistently on the plotter (via the control panel) as well as in the Production Manager application. These settings include port#; baud rate/ speed;data bits; stop bits; parity.

Also be sure that both are set to the same language - Graphtec plotters can communicate through HPGL and GP-GL languages.

Bob

S

Stan B

did you try to call Flexi and ask for a driver? with software of $4000 I think they will email you a driver

Stan:
You have clearly never worked with Scanvec Amaible...as Flexi 6.5 is at least 5 years old, with numerous updates since then, you can expect their response to be to upgrade to Flexi 8.

Bob