• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

drop something

ladder.pdf

HI did anyone drop a ladder, my daughter picked it up for you and we would really like to give it back. Sorry that we had to cut it to get the car on the tow truck

Attachments

• ladder.pdf
    465.2 KB · Views: 83

Mosh

I lost half an aluminum ladder a long time ago, I always hoped nothing like this happened to it.
I drove and drove looking for it, I know withing 5 miles of where I lost it but never could find it.

knucklehead

Every Friday afternoon, the radio in Atlanta is warning about a ladder in the interstate, at least one, usualy a couple.

Stormyj

Just another guy
Dropped one out of the back of my truck on the express way a few weeks ago. Stopped the whole damn express way, while i jumped out to get it. :) Luckly no one was hurt. Dont be lazy and think it wont fly out of a pickup, it will!!!!

Tie it DOWN

but not like this
wideload.jpg

jfiscus

Rap Master
One time at a previous company I worked for, the owner had a "down-on-their luck friend" do an install for us to help save costs and give them a bit of cash.
They loaded the 4x8 polymetal sign face their self and their two ladders on top on their small trailer and strapped everything down and headed out.
The install was 4 hours away, they stopped at the rest area about 1.5 hours north for a RR break, and noticed that their trailer only had one ladder on it.

Yes, only one ladder. No ladder or 4x8 sign face.
They immediately called and let us know, then started driving back south looking for what happened to everythign else...
The owner there started driving north at that time also, neither ever found any trace of either.
I also traveled the same route every day (lived 2 hours north at that time) and never saw it either or heard anything on the news.

I am amazed no one was killed.

I would look if they werent pdfs.......
Sorry that's all I have and not sure how to attach them any other way.

New pictures from the estimator show the ladder going into the engine compartment about 1 1/2' and includes photo's of the passenger back door with a hole in it from a piece of medal, they estimate around $5500.00 for just the body work, but have not included the electrical as they can't get it started and don't know how much of that is damaged.

Please double check and than triple check that everything you haul is tied down, this could have been... don't dare say it

Suz

Yeah, Wow! Glad she is okay. Had some Angels in the car with her I'm sure!
Glad your little Angel is alright!