• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dry and cure temp HP L26500/L260 on Airtex Magic FR

dusten

Hi.

Is there some one who have printed on Airtex Magic FR with HP L26500 / L260 and what dry and cure temp have worked for you?
I have printed the banner whith dry temp 50C (122F) and cure temp 80C (176F). 12 pass 600x600 low ink.
I tryed higher temperature but the banner went curly all over and tryed lover temperature, but then the ink was not cured.

I have printed rollup banner with Airtex Magic FR and the right side of the banner is curling.

Thanks in advanced,

/ Mikael

dusten

Less heat.

I have received a answer from the supplier of the banner, and they think it is too hot with 80C (176F) and that I
need to lower the temperature of curing.
According to the manufacturer, the fabric withstand temperatures up to 70C (158F), so I may lower the Cure temp to 70C (158F). Does anyone have suggestions on what settings you can print on at 70C (158F) where you get as much as possible drying of the ink?

Printer HP L26500.

/Mikael.

dusten

Printed the banner.

Now I have got the ink to be cured.
Dry 53C (122F) and Cure 70C (158F) and blow 45. 12 pass 600x600 low ink.
Unfortunally is the banner is still curling a bit. I now wait for an answer from the supplier who said the banner will be fine for roll-ups.

/Mikael.