• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dry as a Bone.

Street454

Hey, folks..I am having a bear of a time here. I have, in the past, taken all the heads out of my JV3, cleaned them and put them back in the correct order. I haven't had any real issues with ink not flowing. I just cleaned them again and I am getting close to nothing coming thru. I have filled the heads 1/2 dozen times, done a "strong" cleaning 1/2 dozen times and I am still getting nothing.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, folks!
Mark

Robert M

Jv3

Locate the tube that comes from the cap top to the pump. Stick a syringe on the tube and try to suck ink down from the head. if you get air bubbles the cap may not be sealing to the head.
But before you do that pour some cleaning solution in each of the caps and see if it drains to the waste bottle. That will let you know the plumbing below the head is clear.
Also did you install new dampers when you did the head removal? They could be a problem.

MikePro

i am uncertain of what you mean... head issues? ink supply issues? _____ issues?

what has happened since you were last printing fine? how long ago was it?

why did you remove the heads? what was your method of cleaning?

Street454

Robert...nailed it! When I cleaned everthing, I put the cap station lid on backwards! DUH:doh:Thanks for all the help!
Mark