• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DRYTAC or GFP

Jim Schneck

Looking to purchase a new laminator and wanted to know how the DRYTAC JM55 Force and GFP 565TH-2 compare to one another. Learning curve, build quality, functionality. I currently run a Royal Sovereign 1400H. Rarely use the heat assist.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I don't actually know any of the two types mentioned, but the Drytac looks better.
I would look for another model with swing out arms like the GBC Falcon and Seal 600. It makes it a lot easier if youare working alone.

CL Visual

I have the GFP 563TH-2 and at first I wasn't crazy about it. It took me a while to learn how to start it without a threading board like my last laminator. Once I got the hang of it, I absolutely love it now. I laminate a full 150' roll in about 8 minutes. The only other laminator you should check out is the Kala Mistral. That's the one I originally wanted but the GFP was considerally more affordable.