• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.DSt File from corel?

Turbophein

i've serached google, youtube, here and this is my last resort.

I am a vinyl printer and make my own designs, i use corel draw x5.

i am working on a personal project, an older bass boat and i am redoing all the carpet on the floors. i figured i would have the logo embroidered into the smaller livewell carpet covers?!?

my buddy does this and wouldn't charge me anything to do it, but he does need a .dst file.

i have the vector image now but can't seem to get that file converted?? i downloaded a plug-in i found but i can't seem to get it to work with x5. not really looking to buy a program for this one logo...

any ideas would be great, if someone could convert the file for me would be even better!!!:signs101::rock-n-roll:

royster13

You need to send the file to an embroidery digitizer to make it ready from embroidery....Look up Wild West Designs....They are a merchant member here...

WildWestDesigns

Thanks for the recommendations.

We can handle that.

I would just need the size that you are wanting and the fabric of the carpet (if it's something that needs more underlay/density etc, they are all different) along with the design and I'll see what we can do for you.