• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTG wholesale

skyhigh

READ what I wrote. Nothing wrong with you using other vendors!!!! The problem is, you simply don't have good manners, or respect for the members here (those same members who typically answer your hundreds of simple minded questions). kinda a slap in the face to those who help you on a daily basis, wouldn't ya say?

yeah, even an internet forum has a certain protocol for good etiquette.

J

john1

READ what I wrote. Nothing wrong with you using other vendors!!!! The problem is, you simply don't have good manners, or respect for the members here (those same members who typically answer your hundreds of simple minded questions). kinda a slap in the face to those who help you on a daily basis, wouldn't ya say?

yeah, even an internet forum has a certain protocol for good etiquette.

Oh yeah i have no respect for anyone. That's why the vendors i use on the forums i make sure they are taken care of as far as payment goes firstly before even caring about anything else to do with the job. I pay upfront in full EVERYTIME to make sure they are taken care of.

Ask any of the vendors i use on here, I am 100% respectful and do support the MM's here. Oh and i don't support the forum either, That's why i am a premium member.

Your a real piece of work.

My simple minded questions? Look at the one you just posted about a grey gradient having a green tint to it outside, That's a pretty stupid question coming from someone who crit's my questions. Even i know the answer to that one and was going to be helpful and RESPECTFUL and post a reply to it but you can figure it out on your own mr smartass

We go from referring DTG shops to the OP to you being butt hurt over the vendor i chose to you talking about using a wife or some crap. You make no sense and need to lighten up. People referral vendors for roll to roll vinyl all the time here to places like Fellers and Grimco etc that aren't MM's, Where is your complaint at to them?

skyhigh

My simple minded questions? Look at the one you just posted about a grey gradient having a green tint to it outside, That's a pretty stupid question coming from someone who crit's my questions. Even i know the answer to that one and was going to be helpful and RESPECTFUL and post a reply to it but you can figure it out on your own mr smartass

Thats ok John. I'm not looking for just any answer. I'm looking for CORRECT answers.
Thanks for NOT responding. Stupid comments only tend to muddy the waters for intelligent replies.

J

john1

Thats ok John. I'm not looking for just any answer. I'm looking for CORRECT answers.
Thanks for NOT responding. Stupid comments only tend to muddy the waters for intelligent replies.

It's a simple "issue" if you even will call it that. I'm surprised you don't already know it, You seem to be mr know it all.

I hope you don't think your getting to me. It's making my day.

skyhigh

Never claimed to be a know it all John.

Post 17.... all I said was.
So do the MM here John

And your "drug induced" response ....
Your point?

Sorry i didn't go into the future to when i knew about 101 and use a merchant member then.

Wow, and you accuse me of being high? :ROFLMAO:

GFY

Try starting a pissin match with someone else. Pfttttt

J

john1

Never claimed to be a know it all John.

Post 17.... all I said was.

And your "drug induced" response ....

Wow, and you accuse me of being high? Constructive criticism John.....but you want a pissin match.

GFY

I'm done with you.

:ROFLMAO:

Drug induced? Your the one with the "skyhigh" username, Sir. I bet you are skyhigh as it looks in your posts towards me.

Thank you for making my day!

Attachments

• paper.jpg
    paper.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 122

skyhigh

my grandma always said.....
Don't argue with an idiot.... you will never win.

Have a super weekend everyone .:thumb: