Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DU-540 Dryer System?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by T.O.3, Aug 12, 2010.

1. T.O.3

T.O.3 Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Anyone running a DU-540 Dryer System? If so, what are the pros/cons... is it worth the money?

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. T.O.3

T.O.3 Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Thanks for the reply. I read through this before I posted... it's not really what I need. I'm looking for input from people that own a DU-540.

3. Ragnabrok

Ragnabrok Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Winnipeg
    I know a couple of guys with them, and a couple without, all on pro3's. The ones that have it swear by it, and the ones without don't seem to miss it.

From what i head around it really helps when printing high speed onto a take up reel on certain medias that tend to stay tacky.

4. T.O.3

T.O.3 Member

Jul 19, 2006
    THANKS! That's what I was looking for. I'd rather get the skinny from the street than a Roland spec sheet.

5. jasonx

jasonx Very Active Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Australia
    Got them on both my pro3. Don't they come standard with the machines?

Couldn't live without them. Don't know how you print 50 metres without the extra blowers and use the take up.