• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dual Layer Glass Install

dlndesign

I am about to do an install with a complex image that will be on the outside and inside of a glass door, with the image reversed to match on either side. This is the fist install of its kind that i have had the oppertunity to work on and I am looking for any tips that would make the best install possible. I will be printing on ABV so I don't want the grey adhesive to show on either side, looking for perfect alignment.

Thanks

dlndesign

thanks for the tip. I intended to install the panel on the outside first to give me more to register by using the light from the sun once I was inside. I also was intending to use rapid tac, but I am torn. Rapid tac takes a bit longer to allow the graphic to adhere, longer than I intend to spend on the isntall, any suggestions on a better application fluid? Or would my best bet be dry application?

Thanks

dlndesign

Adhesive Backed Vinyl - ABV. Yes I have used the Avery EZ in the past, this is a full color print, and I do not have any EZ to use myself for this project. Thanks.