• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ducks anyone?

New Guy

Greetings all! First time poster here and I hope I'm doing this right. I've been reading through some posts and I've learned a ton, just reading these last few days. I'm looking forward to being able to contribute one day soon, rather than just asking questions.

Right now, I have a request for a sign that has ducks in a pond on it. I have attached the actual one I'm trying to locate. Anyone know the source for this graphic?

Thanks-
Steve

Attachments

• ducks.jpg
    ducks.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 154

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome.

If you have the drawing already [you posted], what more do you need ??

New Guy

Thanks for the links so far. What I have is a photograph of the graphic. How would I change that into something usable? It's only a single sign. They could easily get it from the people who made the dozen that are already there (which appear to have been silk screened), but they wanted to give me the chance to see if I could do it for them.

Someone destroyed one sign, and they just need one replaced. If I have to recreate it from scratch, it's going to price me out of the market for it. However, if I can find something close, I'll be okay.

Thanks for those links, I've bookmarked them all. Great resources.

Buddy

Take a high rez photograph of the old sign....import the photo into your favorite sign design software or DTP program and re-design to suit with text that enhances the duck photo (colors fonts etc).

Then either....(a) have it digitally printed or (b) vectorize it and cut it out of vinyl