• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dumb Question

bovegas

I have dumb question I need to ask.I have Roland CJ-500 I have converted to eco-solvent. I am using Eleventen ink cartridges. I was wondering if I use refilable ink cartridges and I pour Ink from the bottle in them, does my printer is going to work or I need something else to add. I can see on ebay Lysol ink sells for $89 1liter bottle, so its pretty big saving. So if I buy 6 empty refilablle cartridges and I fill them with Lysol ink and put them in printer, do I need to do anything else. I am confused since in regular cartridges there is like a plastic spring that push ink, so how ink will be pushed if I use refillable cartridge?
Thanks in advance

sfr table hockey

As far as I know all the bulk refill carts are just gravity feed. There is an air hole in mine so they don't force the ink to the lines. The lines just draw the ink from the carts. The only issue might be is , do the refill carts need to be cleaned out once and a while or how long could you use a refill cart before you might think about replacing it? Can they build up with ink and clog? Also is there a solvent refill cart or are they all the same?