• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DX2 print head for Roland Cj-500

anozira02

Hi, I just bought two brand new print heads without ranking numbers, actually there are 5 numbers on the left and seven on the other side. I noticed they do not have the letter L or the letter R on them.,, does it make any difference which side to install which?

sfr table hockey

CJ uses the 5 digit (example 16216) and you will notice some you can't change. It jumps to the next number. You really only change 2 or 3 of them (not sure off hand without entering into the service mode) Also you don't have to worry about L or R as they are the same heads. The head rank is important so try to get them entered correct.

sfr table hockey

The reason they have a black and a color is for the 4 color printers. They have a single black and then a color (3 nibs). We have 6 colors so we just use two color heads. Not sure why Roland needed to list a left and right.