• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DX5 Manifold help!

4R Graphics

I put this in the Mimaki forum as that is the brand I have but any solvent based DX5 manifold will do.

I need 2 of the black manifolds for the DX5 heads from any brand solvent or eco solvent printer they are all the same. So if you have a bad head please send me a pm I need the manifolds I have 2 heads that need them right away.

Please pm me so we can ship them thanks.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I seriously doubt you will find a used one in useable condition. The manifolds for these are expensive and there are very very few sources for solvent ones. You will probably need to just buy new ones. I've bought one before from Yes Solvent...

http://www.yessolvent.com/solvent-print-head-manifold-for-mutoh-valuejet/

Also you are incorrect, the DX5 manifolds are NOT all the same. Most aftermarket ones will not allow the little external memory board to install on the manifold in the same way. I just stuck the board to the one I have with double sided tape.

4R Graphics

As for they are all the same they are just as you stated the front board maynot plug in correctlly this I dont care about I can get around that but I cant get around a cracked mount and a broken nipple.

inkmed

DX5 manifold for JV33?
Mimaki JV33 can use original Epson solvent Manifold.

DX5 manifold for Mutoh VJ1604E is different, it can not use Epson one, have to compatible one.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

kaligula

Hello, I have a broken nipple on my Mutoh Vj 1604. Is there any instruction (manual) how to change manifold and save me a few $$$
Just replaced MS, lines all the dampers.
And also what is the proper name for the connector between ink line and sub tank (the one that connect clear line with a metal tube)
Thank you all.
I hope that you guys are having better weekend than myself.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I seriously doubt you will find a used one in useable condition. The manifolds for these are expensive and there are very very few sources for solvent ones. You will probably need to just buy new ones. I've bought one before from Yes Solvent...

Also you are incorrect, the DX5 manifolds are NOT all the same. Most aftermarket ones will not allow the little external memory board to install on the manifold in the same way. I just stuck the board to the one I have with double sided tape.

Thank you Sightline.

We have solvent DX5 manifolds in stock to ship.

Works for both Valuejet, jv33 and jv5 print heads.

kaligula

Well, if you are already offering the item , it would be very useful ( at least for me) to know if your item is compatible with my machine.
Response wold be very appreciated .
Thanks
D.