• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help dx5 nozzle check

avdodooel

Hi. I am looking to buy a used mimaki cjv30-160bs. We aranged on price with seller, but when i saw the nozzle check, i backed up a little. PRinter prints good but i can see some banding, seller tells me i can get that with feed media comp fixed, but when nozzle check was printed i can see some nozzle defflection. Can anyone tell me if the is because of bad printhead (banding) is this printhead that bad or it can still print?
Thanks

avdodooel

this is from the printer i would like to get.

Attachments

• 30124631_1800168896716971_49423361201143808_o.jpg
    30124631_1800168896716971_49423361201143808_o.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 413
Nozzle deflection is a result of many head strikes, I don't think these printheads will ever print better than this, probably the seller already did some serious cleanings before you saw it. On the other hand this test prints are not that bad, you can use it for a few more years. If you need better quality and don't mind long printing time you can always increase pass numbers.

OmegaAdv

You have only bad one channel of black.If you plan to change the all capping,pump and dumpers I think you will have better result. With that head I think have to print on 12passes without problem, but "feed media comp" can't hide banding, it have to be set to correct setting for different materials.

avdodooel

Mersi bratle :) Nqkak izglejda6e mi kato banding da pravi, i misla6e 4e treba da promenim glavata :)
You have only bad one channel of black.If you plan to change the all capping,pump and dumpers I think you will have better result. With that head I think have to print on 12passes without problem, but "feed media comp" can't hide banding, it have to be set to correct setting for different materials.

OmegaAdv

Mersi bratle :) Nqkak izglejda6e mi kato banding da pravi, i misla6e 4e treba da promenim glavata :)

Cepi si s taq dokat izbiesh che to baq cifra. Moq e s po kofti glava v M i C ama si vadi perfektno kachestvo.Inache banding shte imash s takava glava predimno na chernoto,drugite bivat. Vij glavata s kakyv cvqt e nakrainika, tova e po vajno...

avdodooel

Cepi si s taq dokat izbiesh che to baq cifra. Moq e s po kofti glava v M i C ama si vadi perfektno kachestvo.Inache banding shte imash s takava glava predimno na chernoto,drugite bivat. Vij glavata s kakyv cvqt e nakrainika, tova e po vajno...
Kak misli6 kakyv cvqt e na nakrainika? english :)

OmegaAdv

Ok, if it is with lower firmware it will not have MAPS but will can be with cheap dx5 head, if you want MAPS you have to be with original head(green connector) with latest firmware, I don't know exactly which number is first with maps but the latest have to be with it.

avdodooel

Ok, if it is with lower firmware it will not have MAPS but will can be with cheap dx5 head, if you want MAPS you have to be with original head(green connector) with latest firmware, I don't know exactly which number is first with maps but the latest have to be with it.
moje da govorim na facebook? tam podobre da te pitam nekoi raboti ako iska6 da mi kaje6. Mersi :)