• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DX5 Print Head Mimaki New

shifil_mimak

Dear All,
Iam having a Mimaki JV33 machine and got a physical head damage.
I arranged a new head (DX5 Epson) from a source & it came "WITHOUT" a small pcb attached unlike the one which is now damaged & connected to the machine.
The head pic attached which it have the smal pcb conected and now physically damaged,,,
attachment.php

And when i connect the new head came without that small pcb then it gives Head Memmory Error.
Can anyone plse suggest me a solution to fix it,,Iam really under pressure from my clients for the pending jobs,,,,plse leave your suggessions....thanks.

Attachments

• DX5 Print Head.jpg
    DX5 Print Head.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 406
You might be able to get away without replacing the Memory Board. Boot the printer directly into the System Parameters (END and ENTER while powering on) and look for a parameter that says HEADMEM=1. Change the 1 to 0 and the printer should ignore the Head Memory Board.