• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E-Panel Aluminum Composite Material

Sign Works

Can anyone tell me what the big difference is between Dibond and E-Panel? It is half the cost of Dibond but described as almost identical except the alum is a bit thinner. Any reason to stay away from the E-Panel product? Anyone have opinions on this product good or bad?

CP Signs

I use it for signs 4' x 4' or smaller and di-bond for full sheet. I actually use a product now called Alupanel. Same as di-bond but they has a really nice gloss black that as become very popular around here. The finish look is awesome.

Gus

we actually have another from Alliance Metals Aluminum Composite Panels
great quality lots of colors and glossy finish...

SebastienL

The difference in thickness makes a major difference in the rigidity of the panel. Dibond is stronger and stiffer. If you need to bend it or make a corner; Diebond is what you need. e-Panel will not bend or corner at all, the aluminum will crack. Diebond is used as an architectural material, not e-Panel. Alupanel, as stated by CP signs is similar to e-Panel. Thru-stock is the same.

If you're only printing and installing a sign by the freeway, Any of these will do the job. Although we've had some problem with Thru stock when peeling the protective film. It leaves a residu that shows through the print.