• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E-Z Flow lettering enamels???

visual800

Didnt see a warranty or lifespan on it, only an ad with a well known pinstriper. thats means nothing to me Money can buy you anything. How long has it been out?

Craig Sjoquist

Excuse but not tried, have seen the company around for years.

Choices for paint here is really the colors on the shelf for me and very limited at that, mainly because of mfg. inventory and vender ability to order.

What I like about this is it seems you can any color and get it.

There are other brands you can do the same like HOK but here no one stocks it.

So shipping a large order or small would cost me.

Jillbeans

At first I thought you were talking about Hot Hues, which I have tried.
I have not tried these.
Can you use regular turps etc or do you have to add hardeners etc?
That's what intimidated me about the Hot Hues.
I do use quite a bit of Ronan these days.
Love....Jill

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Can you use regular turps etc or do you have to add hardeners etc?
That's what intimidated me about the Hot Hues.
I do use quite a bit of Ronan these days.
Love....Jill

It says regular thinners won't work... they say that in addition to their reducer urethane reducers will work. That puzzles me since this is an alkyd enamel like 1Shot. My only problem with urethanes is that brushes deteriorate 3-4 times faster than with oils and regular reducers. I have to try something else since 1Shot is NOT the same paint as I used years ago. I wish I could find a sign shop with a huge inventory of old 1Shot they'd sell me. I could kick myself for passing on $3,000 worth of old stock 1Shot for $300 I was offered at a paint store years ago that was closing it out. I just wasn't painting anything then.

CES020

I can't speak for that product, but I can say I've bought a number of items and products from tcp and they have all been as advertised. I've had zero issues with their products. They can be a little slow to ship, but their products have been nice.