• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E074Err CR2 Current-Error

sedawi

hello
i have mutoh 1618
it give me this massege
E074Err CR2 Current-Error

what i can do?
i can do it in my self?
or need the tech company?
and one can help? in picture also?

randya

Not that familiar with that model.
But search for that error here and you will find additional information.

sedawi

thanks

i check nothing blocked the head
but how i can do what writen in the site??
any one help me?

njshorts

The head moved all the way across when manually pushing it?

If so, use the forum's search function- there are a lot of threads about this that may help.

Stealth Ryder

Something is causing resistance in the CR Movement... Could be anything from dirty raceways to a bad CR Motor, you must check those and everything in between...

PhatWall

try this one and this might help. In the picture the motor that is labeled #1 may be at a weird angle causing that belt to crawl. when this belt crawls it walks toward the encoder wheel and jams causing the E074 error. First off find out which way the belt is walking and compensate for the mistake by loosening up one of the screws labeled #2. behind the wall that separates the belt and that motor you need to put something thin like a razor blade between the wall and the motor and once in place you tighten up the screws. what you are actually doing is putting the motor in an angle causing the belt to run straight and preventing it from walking. On my machine i had to do this and I put it between the screw on the left and the motor. I am almost 100% positive that this is the problem that you are facing.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 194