• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eagle sign

piccadillysigns

Hello,
New sign shipping out today, 18lb, 30lb and some Sculpt, paint and clear coat
mix & pour onto cookie sheet bake for 30min or until golden brown, sorry a little Monday humour.

Attachments

• eagle sign.jpg
    eagle sign.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 176

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice, but the sky looks like it's on fire. Or is that supposed to be a night shot at the North Pole ??

signmeup

I really like the sky. The painting is top notch. I like how the sky colours are reflected in the water. Nice.

mrchips

Happy to see that your distinctive style of sign is selling so well!

Nice job.

What are the overall dimensions?

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

John Butto

humor

Very nice, but the sky looks like it's on fire. Or is that supposed to be a night shot at the North Pole ??
Gino, that is a plane picking up water from the lake to pour on the forrest fire on the other side of the lake.
Love your signs and I am sure your customers love the too.

Marlene

Nice sign! You have very small eagles... or very big humming birds... where you live.

:Big Laugh that's what I thougth too, but your very big humming bird and tiny eagle are outstanding and look so nice. love the details of the chairs on the deck/dock.

piccadillysigns

Hi thanks for the feedback, all of our signs are hand made. Chisels, hand routers, and lots of other hand tools, no CNC in our shop.