• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

East coast ink supplier

DizzyMarkus

It would appear that I am in search of a new east coast supplier for Roland EcoSol inks (sp-300v) and printer/maintance parts. My current one is close and I receive all shipments the next day. However their billing is horrific in the least. They ever billed us for 6 cartridges and once we discovered it and told them, had it corrected -- it continued to happen. Billed for a purchase three months later, several times (tired of it lol) We even made a purchase and 4 days later called to see where it was, she says " OMG I'm so sorry we sent it to x company and billed a different one. Three companies involved for 2 ink carts and cap tops :0) Anywho

Long story sorry, So I am looking for an East Coast supplier that I can get my stuff next day. Is dependable and bills properly?

thanks a ton,
Markus

S

spmracing

It would appear that I am in search of a new east coast supplier for Roland EcoSol inks (sp-300v) and printer/maintance parts. My current one is close and I receive all shipments the next day. However their billing is horrific in the least. They ever billed us for 6 cartridges and once we discovered it and told them, had it corrected -- it continued to happen. Billed for a purchase three months later, several times (tired of it lol) We even made a purchase and 4 days later called to see where it was, she says " OMG I'm so sorry we sent it to x company and billed a different one. Three companies involved for 2 ink carts and cap tops :0) Anywho

Long story sorry, So I am looking for an East Coast supplier that I can get my stuff next day. Is dependable and bills properly?

thanks a ton,
Markus

Fellers.. Lol

rjssigns

I buy all my Roland ink from US Cutter. Saves me a ton. Just set up an online account. It's easy sleddin' after that. Excellent documentation gets sent right to your email. I ordered ink last Tuesday night(7p.m.) It got delivered Thursday morning. 2 days from Memphis to Wisconsin.

CS-SignSupply

We can offer you 2nd day Fedex shipment and we stock the ink and most consumable parts. We also gladly bill your credit card the same day as shipped :)

Our e-commerce site is being re-developed while you can order by phone, email or by purchasing online once our site has been completed.

CS-SignSupply

Also worth mentioning, CS Sign Supply has been a Signs101 Merchant Member for a long time. We have helped many here and continue to help where we can.

rollerman

thanks a ton,
Markus

we use a great company, husband and wife, 35 years in business and in Maryland- Bob Martz- Chesapeake Graphics, now i just for first time ordered a set of non oem inks to try but after running 40 cartridges of oem inks in a matter of days and having to run at least 10 more sets to run by Tuesday, so I decided to try non oem for a little cost savings, if it works i would like to learn about bulk non oem roland ecosolvent and a ciss system if one exists, but for OEM parts, service and supplies we love these guys and they carry some private label banner and other items that are great products and prices

Bob Martz- 410-871-1770

best of luck

please tell him Reid referred you- i dont get paid anything but i have thrown several customers his way and who knows maybe i will get a gift or a deal on a printhead i may need out of all these leads

take care

rh

Last edited:

gnatt66

Beacon Graphics in NJ and New England Sign Supply in MA if you strike out. Old thread i know...

DizzyMarkus

Wow, I never got any notifications of thread responses :0) I thank you all greatly.

US CUTTER --- I thought they were a so so -- ebay?

CS -- I will run the next order with you guys -- Its not as much the 2 days as it was the billing, but do like my stuff quickly :0) -- I don't go through a ton, but I do use ink.

REED -- I sure will if I end up that route. Thank you for all the valuable info.

Funny I never thought of Beacon, I get all my specialities from there already.

Sorry I don't wish to disclose the comapny as other may not have this issue and like I said, I do like the folks

Many thanks,
Markus

rjssigns

Hey Dizzy,

Never had an issue ordering ink from US Cutter. As far as their other stuff goes I dunno. All I get so far is ink. I save over $15 a 440 from them.