• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

easy resetter for MUTOH valuejet.

floater302

Hello, Im lloking to see if any mutoh owners has a easy resetter they would like to sale... I had to replace my ink id boards and since i did that im getting the NOT ORIGINAL error, and i know its not the main or junction board thats bad.

wunder

if you have not update your firmware so check the wires from easy-reset......i think you have wrong installed
Change 1-2-3-4 to 4-3-2-1 and it will works ;-)

father

Hello, Im lloking to see if any mutoh owners has a easy resetter they would like to sale... I had to replace my ink id boards and since i did that im getting the NOT ORIGINAL error, and i know its not the main or junction board thats bad.

What do you mean by "easy resetter"? I'm not familiar with this.

floater302

if you have not update your firmware so check the wires from easy-reset......i think you have wrong installed
Change 1-2-3-4 to 4-3-2-1 and it will works ;-)

The easy resetter is working fine, since i replaced all 4 ink id boards im getting not original error, but when i hook up my easy resetter it works fine.

Umca

Why you replaced ink ID boards?
This problem can happen if you upgrade main firmware, but not upgrade heater control firmware.

I has similar problem, but junction board was damaged. I am purchased service code and use printer without smarcard now.

floater302

The id board was replaced because the prongs broke off of them, so i replaced them all. Very seldom will the junction boards go out on valuejets but to be sure i switched it with an extra board i had and didnt help any, how did you get a code? and the firmware on this one is 1.2

Umca

This is standard service code for smartchip management system disable. I think fimware does not mater.
I've got this code from technician.

wunder

This is standard service code for smartchip management system disable. I think fimware does not mater.

never hear about a service code to disable the smartcard on valuejet.....only a temporary disable function for 5 times and after restart the machine is smartcard detection on.

To disable, Mutoh use a update 2 files (firmware side)

ignacio2030

easy ressetter for MutohValuejet

Dear consultation ? Where I can get a deactivation code chip for Mutoh vj - 1204 and as installed, here in Chile to charge me $ 1000
for this service, appreciate your help

Dangreenst

never hear about a service code to disable the smartcard on valuejet.....only a temporary disable function for 5 times and after restart the machine is smartcard detection on.

To disable, Mutoh use a update 2 files (firmware side)
Does anyone have Mutoh bypass code available for 1624?