• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Easy way to convert for cutting??

redmondcopy

Hi All,

Is there a easy way to take an image like the one below and convert it for cutting, the black only? I'm using Corel X4.

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Attachments

• product_thumbCAUGQH4T.jpg
    product_thumbCAUGQH4T.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 79

jiarby

use your bezier pen tool and draw it. There are no "easy shortcuts" sometimes.
Here is how a few minutes of work looks...
A couple circles
A couple wavy horizontal lines
A curvy snake
Some kind of rectangle things, duplicated with the transform tool around the center circle
A few back minus fronts and you are 90% there.

the bitmap is pretty bad, so garbage in-garbage out.

Attachments

• SNAKE.jpg
    SNAKE.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 60

Cadmn

use your bezier pen tool and draw it. There are no "easy shortcuts" sometimes.
Here is how a few minutes of work looks...
A couple circles
A couple wavy horizontal lines
A curvy snake
Some kind of rectangle things, duplicated with the transform tool around the center circle
A few back minus fronts and you are 90% there.

the bitmap is pretty bad, so garbage in-garbage out.

YEA what he said

zgraphics

i used it all the time, then i clean up with the curve tools. I vectorized for a lots of people. I'm the best of the bestest when it comes to vectorize. i love a challange.

rcook99

The VECTOR DOCTOR all the way. For a few $ you will be amazed. I have used him many times with great success and a great turn around. For the time it took you to post this and get your answers the Vector Doctor would have had it back to you and ready for cutting.

Cadmn

The VECTOR DOCTOR all the way. For a few $ you will be amazed. I have used him many times with great success and a great turn around. For the time it took you to post this and get your answers the Vector Doctor would have had it back to you and ready for cutting.
not sure the doc could do this one as it is kinda low resolution to do much

rcook99

not sure the doc could do this one as it is kinda low resolution to do much

You might be right but it would be worth trying the Dr. and letting him say no. But after looking at it I would have to say this would be fairly easy to redraw.