• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ebay Ooops

ucmj22

Sooooooo.... sometimes I bid on things on Ebay just to bid on them, but I set my max bid to what would be a pretty great deal if I won, and never think about it again. Wellllllll a couple days ago I bid on a 2011 mac mini with max bid of $510.... forgot about it. Yesterday evening my phone goes chirpy chirpy "you won mac mini, item number blah blah"..... F***. Wifey was a little fumed, but when she found out it was a computer and not an external hard drive, she felt much better..... I should really stop doing that

ucmj22

it helped that I had also won a vintage avocado overnight bag last week that I was going to give her for mothers day.... I gave it to her yesterday to soften the blow

ucmj22

Actually the cheapest "new" is 567 with shipping and it's probably the base model with 2gb and the 2.3 processor. & The 2011 model is the current model