• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-Film Heat Applied Film

Mike_Koval

Happy new year fellow 101ers. It's a new year, so why not switch to a new heat applied film. So for those using a brand other then Eco-Film, I have something for you to try.

I have put together a starter kit to make the switch very convenient. The kit will include sample material to test, a full swatch book, applied samples, and a voucher to redeem a discount on your first material order with us.

Why would you switch? Let me tell you a little bit about Eco-Film...It is very competitively priced in the market, available in 60 colors, it is very thin and has an extremely soft hand, peel it hot warm or cold, sticky carrier to make weeding detail a breeze, etc.

To take advantage of this, contact me via email, PM, or call me to discuss at 800.347.0068 x240. Thank you in advance for giving Imprintables Warehouse the chance to earn your business.

Last edited: