• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ECO-HS1 magenta issues

radiohead223

has anyone else been running mimaki's ECO-HS1 inks and found they seem to destroy the heads.

i'm running a JV3 SP and i have been told this issue really only relates to these machines running this ink but the heads of the magenta seems to be wearing out really badly.... we had the head changed twice since changing to these inks in about 18months. at the moment the heads were changed in Feb and the magenta is worn out again while all the other heads are still giving a prefect test print.

is anyone else running a JV3 with the HS1 inks? if so how long have you been running with it and how is your Magenta heads

radiohead223

Just as an update mimaki have come back to us and there has been a problem with the magenta inks and they are now replacing the heads again under warranty at no cost to us