• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-Sol inks durability ?

printmaster

I suppose I could fit a separate cutter, but any combination we choose
comes out more expensive for now, and due to huge lack of tech support our options are generally limited unfortunately !

B Snyder

The VersaCAMM VP-540 has been an excellent investment for me. I wish the cutter portion was faster but I have no other complaints about the product. I just wish I had more space for a separate printer and cutter for increased workflow speed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you have access to the internet ?? :rolleyes:

You could try googling some of these printers and checking out for yourself what likenesses and differences these few machines have. Once you've narrowed it down, you could ask your questions so we wouldn't all be bouncing all around the place just taking stabs in the dark.

On another thread recently, someone got torn a new one [if ya know what I mean] for not giving enough information. That would be a good idea for you if we had a more direction. :wink: