• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-sol Max 3...now suitable for hospitals and schools.......

Well I hope none of you have been poisoning school children and sick people.

Available in both 220cc and 500cc cartridges, the new ink is said to deliver faster drying times, larger capacity cartridges, a lower price per cc of ink and an overall performance upgrade. The range has also received Greenguard Gold Certification, making it suitable for use in environments such as schools and hospitals.
- See more at: http://www.labelsandlabeling.com/ne...oduces-eco-sol-max-3-ink#sthash.gh9Z4uEe.dpuf

Roland DG has launched Eco-Sol Max 3, a new ink for use with the company’s eco-solvent printers and printer/cutters.
Available in both 220cc and 500cc cartridges, the new ink is said to deliver faster drying times, larger capacity cartridges, a lower price per cc of ink and an overall performance upgrade. The range has also received Greenguard Gold Certification, making it suitable for use in environments such as schools and hospitals.
- See more at: http://www.labelsandlabeling.com/ne...oduces-eco-sol-max-3-ink#sthash.gh9Z4uEe.dpuf
Roland DG has launched Eco-Sol Max 3, a new ink for use with the company’s eco-solvent printers and printer/cutters.

rjssigns

Wonder if I can run it in my SP540V? Only says current printers, but I can't imagine the ink train is that different. Of course if it was compatible what would that do to colors/profiles?

CanuckSigns

I thought the regular eco sol max already had greenguard certification

Ive been using it in hospitals and schools for years now...

TXFB.INS

we were told by our tech when the Max 2 came out that the new inks were NOT backwards compatible.....

yeah I also thought Max 1 inks were certified school/hospital safe also.

So they won't even approve Eco-Sol Max 2 Inks for schools and hospitals. And that's the dried non-stinky already printed laminated and cut vinyl sticker. Nope can't have it at the hospital. But it's ok for some shops to print in buildings without hoods. I would start to question how safe your shop really is for some of you people.