• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Econo Vinyl & Laminate for Cut Decals & Bumper Stickers

Tyler Durden

Hey Guys,
Im looking for a good low cost paring for Die cut Decals.

I am using oracal 3640 and 210 matte lam now. Prints are great but What I don't like most is the release liner is all printed up on the back.

Does anyone know of good material options for this application. Trying to keep costs low since decals don't sell for much and we want to sell them in volume.

Also I think low mils with thin paper liner is preferred since we have to cut completely through.

I use Ecosol ink on a roland.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

rturner381

Check out Instant One Media. They have 54" matte or gloss lam/$99.99 and 54" matte or gloss, calendared, air egress, gray adhesive vinyl/$129.99 They advertise on S101 :thumb:

Christian @ 2CT Media

I would switch to 3621 over 3640 so that your clients don't curse you when they try to remove the decals.

3621 is the removable adhesive version of 3640.

royster13

If your numbers per design are high enough, find someone who prints them on an offset press and does UV coating and get a quote....Sometimes the outsourced cost is lower than your in-house cost.....

Tyler Durden

I would switch to 3621 over 3640 so that your clients don't curse you when they try to remove the decals.

3621 is the removable adhesive version of 3640.

Thanks I did not know that was the same, I know what you mean about removing them, they are a mess. Still have the printed backing paper problem to address.
I don't think it is professional to have all the grid and oracal logo on the back of stickers i'm selling to people or companies. They may want to write stamp on the back, so it needs to be white.

My main goal is a combo that is easy on the cutter with a thin backing paper since I am flex cutting.

What would be a good alternative to oracal matte 210 lam?