• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ECOUV Primer for Roland VersaUV LEJ-640

bwright

I am printing on material using Roland VersaUV running EUV4 Inks. I have a material that I would like to enhance adhesion and discovered a primer. However, I'm unclear as to whether I can use the cartridge. The Primer is EUV. Would this be compatible with my machine to use in the GLOSS slot (I don't use gloss). Roland does so CMYK, WH, GL and PR are available for EUV4...but this EUV PR is all I can find. I'm not sure if it's universal. Any help would be appreciated.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Not really saying anything about the details but overall Gloss is usually the last to be put down and primer needs to be first. So you can't use that head for it even if you were to rig it somehow because it's in the wrong position.

I don't think that LEJ supports primer... I would just try with manual priming first, to see if that even helps you enough.