• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

derailedesigns

Hey there,

I just purchased ecut for Adobe illustrator after trying the demo, but realizing that I was limited to access .. so I thought.

In the demo all my shapes seemed to be stuck in a bounding box causing so much waste, but would demonstrate how it nested. Understandable, so I went for the full version just to be hit with the same problem after activation.

I’ve scoured the internet up and down, and restated countless times. It seems everyone else doesn’t have this issue .. so I’m not sure what to think. Any advice is helpful thanks :)

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Don't know for sure, but I did find this, there is a check box to enable/ disable bounding box. Otherwise it could be the container size.

Attachments

• ecut.jpg
    ecut.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 63

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Just ungroup everything first, if you want them nested properly.
Otherwise it treats what you've grouped as 'set in stone' and won't pull them apart.

The bounding box is the plate size they have to be fitted to.
(I use the Corel version- a great set of plugins)