• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ed Hardy Artwork

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There is no such thing as Ed Hardy artwork... it's painful to even read that...

they design from the low brow style, so you might try Sailor Jerry, Old School Tattoo, Low Brow tattoo. Maybe try some tattoo flash books... but a word of advice, never mention Ed Hardy.

tsgstl

Did you know they even have Ed Hardy cologne? Yeah so you can look like a dork with the lights out.

Only thing worse is a fat out of shape guy with a TapOut shirt on. Sorry to brake the news to anyone.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have to mention, the actual Ed Hardy is cool, the company though, has been sold off more times than a Hemet street walker.

Ed Hardy was a Sailor Jerry protege and owned his artwork along with another artist. Many artist have copied that style and Sailor Jerry made a few books with pencil drawings of his artwork. From what I am aware of, there is no legit artwork. You either have to search places like shutterstock, there is a Dover book with some basic old school tattoos, hire a designer, or design them yourself based on the Sailor Jerry flash books.

If you can wait, you can go to Ink and Iron where a large assembly of tattoo artist sell their Tattoo flash, or try the website.

or...
http://www.posterpop.com/categories/Tattoo-Flash-Sets/

there is another site, but can't find the link.

TwoNine

Did you know they even have Ed Hardy cologne? Yeah so you can look like a dork with the lights out.

Only thing worse is a fat out of shape guy with a TapOut shirt on. Sorry to brake the news to anyone.

LOOOLLL!!!!! Cologne....... That's some funny schtuf.

SweetDaddyD

My girlfriend just bought an Ed Hardy bikini on ebay ("it was only $35, they usually sell for $200"- uhh no) Even worse yet she was trying to get me to stock up on them to resell them because it was such a good "deal". You know how women can be.

I told her I refuse to be seen with her in it.

She thinks I'm joking.

I'm not.

She insists that that bikinis are different and tells me she doesn't care for my snooki references. I'm not buying it.

CanuckSigns

I love Ed Hardy and Tapout, it's a real time saver for me to be able to distinguish that someone is a total douche before I waste valuable seconds talking to them and figuring it out for myself.