• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge 2 & Envision 375 with no software

JAMEY

I asked this on 4edgetalk to no avail.

Alright. So I might acquire a working Edge 2 with an Envision 375 to make some short run decals and some motorcycle graphics kits. Here's the thing. They are keeping the software I guess.

I want to use a 32 Bit Windows 7 HP Probook laptop. I have Coreldraw X3 and X5. I also have Flexi 8.6. Coreldraw is my favorite as I am the most familiar with it. I also have a few photo programs such as PhotoImpact and Photoshop.

Can I use this Edge 2 with this Envision 375 with the software I have?

Also...How much can I pick up Omega for?

James Chrimes

I am selling omega in the classified section for 300.00 even if you were to up grade it, it would save you a ton of money.

signage

I would find out how much to upgrade this!

Or check with CadLink (signlab thermal CP) on a cross grade if you have Flexi!

Marlene

I would find out how much to upgrade

in my supplier's catalog, it cost $645.00 to upgrade 1.5x to 4.0 which isn't bad as Omega 4.0CP purchased outright is listed as being $3,495

natedawg9640

I just upgraded from 1.54 to 4.0. It cost just over $600. Also, I can almost gaurantee you'll have issues with the legacy 25pin cable. You'll be needing the parallel to USB cable as well to run the edgeII. We may have an extra one at my other work we would sell, I'd have to ask, but otherwise they are $150 and completely out of stock and production. Gerber hasn't released the new cables yet for purchase as far as I know.