• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge Lit Signs

Bgunther

We have a customer who has inquired about a very large edge lit acrylic sign. The are estimating the overall size of the sign to be roughly 92" w x 44" h with either a top and bottom rail with LED lights or sign mounts with LED lights. Can anyone recommend someone who would produce a sign that large.

The other question the customer had was whether or not additional information could be added the the panel in the future. This is for a donor recognition wall. We recommended smaller panels mounted side by side but they are really wanting one large panel.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Michelle

DerbyCitySignGuy

We have a customer who has inquired about a very large edge lit acrylic sign. The are estimating the overall size of the sign to be roughly 92" w x 44" h with either a top and bottom rail with LED lights or sign mounts with LED lights. Can anyone recommend someone who would produce a sign that large.

The other question the customer had was whether or not additional information could be added the the panel in the future. This is for a donor recognition wall. We recommended smaller panels mounted side by side but they are really wanting one large panel.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Michelle

Gyford has some LED standoffs that are pretty awesome. I'm not sure what the technical limitations are, but you might check with them and see if they have a solution.

(I'm assuming you're talking about etched cast acrylic and not printed acrylic.)