• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge Omega design station software needed

raymundo51

I just saw that Omega 4 design station is on sale for $400, and I need another design station, but I'm not running 4.0, so if anyone has one they don't need please contact me, I'm currently using 2.6

thanks,

Ray
225-567-1900

round man

beware of deals on ebay,..a friend just bought one here and by the time he recieved the cd the seller was removed from ebay for selling pirated software seems it didn't come with a dongle and he had to email some guy overseas with a code number to crack it he sent it back and hopefully paypal will refund his money thanks to the heads up from ebay

I was asking $400.... I planned ahead :) . My Omega 4.0 upgrade was $395 and if I bought it when it first came out Gerber was offering the Layout Station FREE with it.. Made sence to me.... Pay the 4 bills, then sell the LS for that price!.. The buyer mentioned Hyatt's had it on special for $400 so I made him a sweet deal!:rock-n-roll: My upgrade cost me 95 Dolla!

Malkin

We also took advantage of Hyatt's deal. We had 4 stations total, so only needed to buy 2 upgrades, got 2 free layout stations. Then sold 1 of the remaining stations that was not upgraded.

In short, upgraded 4 seats (from 1.56 to 3.0) for a total cost of about $500 and still have 1 extra 1.56 left unused.

Wish we had an extra LS though. They can come in handy.

iSign

I have the 2.5 layout station dongle (Safe-Net Sentinel) right here, in it's original wrapper.

I am willing to sell mine for $299 too.

I thought I'd use it more, but I've only used it to test it out & have never used it other then that. I still have the manual and installation instructions too.