• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge print double sided

signage

When creating a decal to be placed on a window, are you better off doing white/white black white/white or woould white gray white be opaque enough? attached is the logo I am going to be doing. TIA

Attachments

• ME_Logo_322 for signs101 posting.bmp
    404.6 KB · Views: 143

signage

Doug I have read that link. The other thing I was wondering is if only one hit of white over black would be enough or would you need two too get white?

iSign

I trust Bob. He shows one. I've done many reverse applied decals with a white "backing" on top... but never added black & never made a two sided decal, so I figured if Bob did it, one hiit would work. Besides, now they have super opaque white foils, so that would be my choice. (or flood-coat white)

signdeziner

Super Opaque white works good too if you only want to do one hit per side. Regular white seems to have a grey tinge to it unless you hit it twice. Another good blockout color is silver in place of black. It's been used by traditional screen printers for years when doing 2 sided decals.