• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

edge system

keptquiet

what edge systems are out there???

i know www.proedgesystems.com, but before i buy i want to make sure i have looked at most all of them....

anybody in here have one, either from pro edge or another company and if so how do you like it?

Niun

Waffle Baron
Best bet is to call around to some of the local vendors for pricing and models, theres alot of info on the internet as well.

My boss is selling his edge 1 and the gerber gs-15 plus plotter that goes with it for 3500 bucks just for info sake.

Dana
561-856-2027

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just to clarify ...

The question is about edge trimming systems. It is not a question regarding a Gerber Edge.

keptquiet

ooooppps......

sorry i didnt elaborate any more than that. just got in a hurry. yes, im looking for edge trimming systems, not a gerber edge.

www.proedgesystems.com is the only one i have found, but seems like at a trade show i saw anothre one but cant remember the name......

thanks....